CHARLES DARIUS™ - Paris
Nomade is a bohemian-inspired leather necklace with tibetan beads, designed and handcrafted in celebration of Fashion Week 2016.
This piece is unisex and can be worn as a long necklace or as a choker. It is a "one-of-a-kind" piece as only a single one was created and will never be reproduced.
Entirely handcrafted in Beverly Hills, CA by Charles Darius himself, this necklace is a true work of art.
- Max length: approx. 57cm / 22"
- Leather cord:
- Tibetan Style Beads:
- Material: Lead Free and Cadmium Free, Donut, Antique Golden & Silver
- Handcrafted in Beverly Hills, CA
- Only 1 piece available
- Any refund or exchange of this product falls under Embassy Foundation Policies available online
- To purchase this product you must accept Embassy Foundation standard Warranty terms, Terms & Conditions, Refund & Privacy policies, available online
- All sales are final
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 30 to 90 days.